Specifically designed for adult learners, this course incorporates speaking, listening, reading and writing. We follow a moderate pace and revision is built-in to every lesson. As we are already at Chapter 5 of our book, it is perfect for people who have have had a gap of many years or who have done a little French study already. Please contact us if you are wondering if this course is right for you or if have any concerns about starting a new language.
Time: Tuesdays from 12.30-2.00pm
Dates in 2021:
- Term 1 – Tuesday 2 February – Tuesday 30 March (9 weeks)
- Term 2 – Tuesday 20 April – Tuesday 15 June (9 weeks)
- Term 3 – Tuesday 13 July – Tuesday 7 September (9 weeks)
- Term 4 – Tuesday 5 October – Tuesday 30 November (9 weeks)
Cost: 9 weeks = $260 per person
Location: 7 Congewoi Road Mosman
Materials: Each student to purchase 2 books and 1 set of CDs:
- French Experience 1 Coursebook
- French Experience 1 CDs
- French Experience 1 Activity Book
Stockists include Amazon on-line, the Book Depository on-line. There is little difference in price between stockists, so please choose the one with the best delivery timeframe.