Come along to a Mosman French School HSC Study Day to spend some dedicated time on your French during the holidays. These sessions are a fantastic opportunity to do some French study under our expert supervision and guidance. You can spend a whole day in our dedicated French teaching room completing HSC tasks, receiving advice, and improving examination techniques. We have been delighted with the feedback from previous students, who thought these workshops were invaluable and really contributed to their HSC success.
NB. We ensure that our workshop venue adheres to current social distancing requirements for small groups. If you’re concerned, please contact us about the possibility of a remotely-led French revision plan for your holidays.
What’s on offer?:
- A full day of guidance and feedback on your work from highly experienced French teachers (we will provide you with tasks AND impressive vocab resources, monitor your progress and mark your work throughout the day)
- A dedicated classroom with an endless supply of French learning materials specifically designed for HSC assessments and exams
- The provision of set activities (across ALL HSC SKILLS) designed to enhance your French skills for trials, assessments and exams
- The opportunity to work at your own pace on areas that you feel require attention
- Individual HSC-format speaking skills sessions with instant feedback (July session only)
- Listening skills sessions with exam strategy hints and feedback on performance
PLACES ARE LIMITED to ensure a high teacher to student ratio and to respect social distancing requirements. We recommend enrolling early to avoid disappointment.
Study Day Details
- Wed 8 July 2020
- Tues 6 Oct 2020
Time: From 10am – 4.30pm each day
Location: 7 Congewoi Road Mosman
Cost: $145 per student. Inclusions: 6 hours of study and access to expert advice, all learning materials, morning and afternoon tea. Students to bring own lunch.