FACE-TO-FACE HSC FRENCH STUDY DAYS
What’s on offer?
- A full day of guidance and feedback on your work from highly experienced French teachers (we will provide you with tasks AND impressive vocab resources, monitor your progress and mark your work throughout the day)
- A dedicated classroom with an endless supply of French learning materials specifically designed for HSC assessments and exams
- The provision of set activities (across ALL HSC SKILLS) designed to enhance your French skills for trials, assessments and exams
- The opportunity to work at your own pace on areas that you feel require attention
- Individual HSC-format speaking skills sessions with instant feedback (July session only)
- Listening skills sessions with exam strategy hints and feedback on performance
NB. We ensure that our workshop venue adheres to current social distancing requirements for small groups. If you’re concerned, please see below details of our REMOTE HSC FRENCH STUDY CAMP.
Dates: Fri 2 Oct 2020 AND/OR Tues 6 Oct 2020
Time: From 10am – 4.30pm each day
Location: 7 Congewoi Road Mosman
Cost: $145 per student. Inclusions: 6 hours of study and access to expert advice, all learning materials, morning and afternoon tea. Students to bring own lunch.
REMOTE STUDY CAMP
A guided French revision and study program right before exams and all from the comfort of your own home.
What’s on offer?
- A choice of 4 STUDY CAMP days to suit your timetable
- A 60-minute morning ZOOM session each day to complete an entire listening skills paper, revise reading and writing skills
- An evening deadline to produce further work, depending on your area of need, e.g. a reading or a writing task, or both.
- Helpful resources and exercises to boost skills and complete tasks
- Same day marking and feedback, and suggestions for improvement
Study Camp Details:
DATES: Attend up to 4 days choosing from:
Mon 28th Sept
Tues 29th Sept
Wed 30th Sept
Thurs 1st Oct
Due to the structure and content of our study days, students can attend once or multiple times
- On-line via zoom from 10-11am each morning for listening skills and reading and writing advice
- 6pm deadline each evening to submit work for marking, feedback and corrections given
LOCATION: Online using Zoom, google docs and email
COST: Cost for 1 day = $80/ Cost for 2 days = $155/ Cost for 3 days = $230 / Cost for 4 days = $300