If you are looking for a one-stop shop for your HSC Continuers French assessment preparation, then look no further!
We are now running this fantastic workshop in two different formats – 2-days of face-to-face OR 3 remote sessions using ZOOM.
Whatever the format, we dedicate a session to each of the main HSC French skill areas (listening, reading and writing) and then offer an 30-minute individual session to each student to focus on their speaking skills. The workshop really has the prefect blend of content for HSC Continuers learners. Now in its fifth year, student feedback is always the same: the workshop was invaluable, enjoyable and really worth it!
Sessions are run by two highly experienced and truly dedicated teachers. Come along and let us help you get prepared for a big year of HSC French learning and assessment. We know what we are doing and love to help!
The workshop provides:
- Invaluable mock exam sessions (all sections) to prepare students for the real thing
- Marking of student responses and individual feedback on performance
- A 30-minute one-on-one speaking practice session with experienced teachers
Our highly experienced and HSC specialist teachers work with students:
- To enhance examination techniques
- To improve style, content and presentation for the exams
- To learn new vocabulary, expressions and grammar points to use in their own work
PLACES ARE LIMITED to ensure a high teacher to student ratio and to confirm to social distancing requirements. We recommend enrolling early to avoid disappointment.
- Dates: There are 2 workshop dates remaining in 2020
- Mon 6 and Tues 7 July (face-to-face)
- Wed 15-Thurs 16- Fri 17 July (remote via zoom)
- Face-to-face from 10am – 4pm each day
- Remotely from 10am-12pm each day plus afternoon tasks to complete
- Location: 7 Congewoi Road Mosman
- Face-to-face $ 325 per student. Inclusions: 10.5hrs small group tuition with marking and feedback, a 30-min individual session on speaking skills, all learning materials and morning tea each day
- Remote $295 per student. Inclusions: 6 hours tuition, comprehensive afternoon study tasks, personalized corrections and feedback, a 30-minute speaking skills session, workshop materials.
- Enrol: Click here to head to our enrolment page