Feel like you have been thrown in the deep end? Don’t stress!
We have designed this 2-day intensive workshop specifically for Year 11 and 12 IB French students studying the Standard B course.
Our IB Preparation Workshops help Senior IB students to:
- Improve their overall writing skills, in particular: using text types appropriately, plan writing tasks, structure and link ideas, make compelling arguments
- Gain confidence for speaking tasks, in particular: plan and structure a coherent response to Individual Oral tasks, include impressive content, form persuasive arguments and present their points of view fluently and consistently
- Approach reading tasks with greater confidence and using all available strategies
Our experienced teachers will:
- Cover a range of vital IB skills, providing guidance and assistance, hints and tips along the way
- Correct students’ work and provide valuable personalized feedback
- Have group AND one-one one discussions with students for speaking skills
- Dates: 2-day workshop – Tues 22 and Wed 23 June 2021
- 9.30am – 3.30pm
- Location: 7 Congewoi Road Mosman
- Cost: $325 per student. Inclusions: 10.5 hrs tuition, all learning materials, including a take-home learning booklet
PLACES ARE LIMITED to ensure a high teacher to student ratio and to respect social distancing requirements. We recommend enrolling early to avoid disappointment.