The IB course can seem so daunting at times. The expected standards for students’ work can seem so high, and sometimes it feels to students that they have been thrown in the deep end. With this common sentiment in mind, we have designed these 2-day workshops specifically for IB French students studying the Standard B course.
Our IB Preparation Workshops help students to:
- Improve their overall writing skills, in particular: using text types appropriately, plan writing tasks, structure and link ideas, make compelling arguments
- Gain confidence for speaking tasks, in particular: plan and structure a coherent response to Individual Oral tasks, include impressive content, form persuasive arguments and present their points of view fluently and consistently
- Approach reading tasks with greater confidence and using all available strategies
Our experienced teachers will:
- Work closely with students, providing guidance and assistance
- Correct students’ work and provide valuable instant feedback
- Help students to structure and form their written texts, to include a coherent argument and flow of ideas
- Dates: Wed 22 and Thurs 23 April 2020
- Time: From 10am – 4.30pm each day
- Location: 7 Congewoi Road Mosman
- Cost: $ $345 per student. Inclusions: 12 hrs small group tuition, all learning materials, a valuable workshop booklet and morning tea each day
- Enrol: Click here to head to our enrolment page
PLACES ARE LIMITED to ensure a high teacher to student ratio. We recommend enrolling early to avoid disappointment.