The IB course can seem so daunting at times. The expected standards for students’ work can seem so high, and sometimes it feels to students that they have been thrown in the deep end. With this common sentiment in mind, we have designed this workshop specifically for Year 12 IB French students studying the Standard B course.
Now being offered remotely using ZOOM technology, you can give your French a boost from the comfort of your own home.
Our IB Preparation Workshops help Year 12 students to:
- Improve their overall writing skills, in particular: using text types appropriately, plan writing tasks, structure and link ideas, make compelling arguments
- Gain confidence for speaking tasks, in particular: plan and structure a coherent response to Individual Oral tasks, include impressive content, form persuasive arguments and present their points of view fluently and consistently
- Approach reading tasks with greater confidence and using all available strategies
Our experienced teachers will:
- Cover a range of vital IB skills, providing guidance and assistance, hints and tips along the way
- Correct students’ work and provide valuable personalized feedback
- Have one-one one discussions with students for speaking skills
- Dates: Mon 29 and Tues 30 June 2020
- 10am – 12.30pm – Group Zoom sessions
- 2-4.30pm – set tasks to complete/ short, individual zoom sessions
- Location: remote via zoom videolink
- Cost: $325 per student. Inclusions: 10 hrs tuition, all learning materials, an electronic learning booklet
- Enrol: Click here to head to our enrolment page
PLACES ARE LIMITED to ensure a high teacher to student ratio and to respect social distancing requirements. We recommend enrolling early to avoid disappointment.