With exams fast approaching, come and spend a couple of days ensuring that you are 100% ready for them.
These 2 x 1-day sessions are a fantastic opportunity to do some French study under our expert supervision and guidance. You can spend a whole day in our dedicated French teaching room completing IB tasks, receiving advice, and improving examination techniques.
NB. Our teaching venue adheres to current social distancing requirements. If you’re worried, please contact us to see how we can tailor a remote IB revision plan for you.
What’s on offer?:
- Two full days of guidance and feedback on your work from highly experienced French teachers (we will provide you with tasks AND impressive vocab resources, monitor your progress and mark your work throughout the day)
- A dedicated classroom with an endless supply of French learning materials
- The provision of set activities (across all skills) designed to enhance your French skills for exams
- The opportunity to work at your own pace on areas that you feel require attention
- Listening skills sessions to help tune your ear
PLACES ARE LIMITED to ensure a high teacher to student ratio and to respect social distancing requirements. We recommend enrolling early to avoid disappointment.
Study Day Details
Dates: Sunday 18 October and Sunday 25 October 2020
Time: From 10am – 4.30pm each day
Location: 7 Congewoi Road Mosman
Cost: $315 per student. Inclusions: 12 hours of study and access to expert advice, all learning materials, morning and afternoon tea. Students to bring own lunch.
Enrol: Please click here to go through to our enrolment and payment pages.